COVID-19 Safety Measures
Lewisville, TX PEDIATRIC DENTIST
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care your child receives both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Our response to COVID-19 is comprehensive and meticulous. We have been working diligently to implement adjustments into our practice to ensure your child and you experience the safe, exceptional care you are accustomed to.
At this time, we are implementing the following changes to our office protocol until further notice:
- We will be asking COVID-19 screening questions prior to your appointment and confirming them upon arrival for your appointment.
- We will be implementing curbside check-in and ask that you remain in your car and text us when you arrive for your child’s appointment.
- We will be obtaining the temperature of every person entering our office.
- We are limiting the number of people entering the building and only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany your child for their appointment. Should you choose to wait in your car, we will keep you updated on your child’s appointment.
- If you choose to accompany your child we will require you:
- Bring and wear your own facemask for your entire stay within the building
- Practice social distancing with our team members
- We ask you to arrive 10 minutes early for your child’s appointment as we implement new systems. At this time, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals as we have been able to do so in the past.
- We will not be able to offer magazines, coloring books, video games to adults or children at this time.
In addition, we will be lowering our volume of patients and restructuring our schedule to allow for proper social distancing. Appointment availability may be limited due to the restructured schedule. We will do our absolute best to accommodate everyone and we thank you in advance for your patience!
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.